Why Join EDT?
We are always on the lookout for talented Recruitment Consultants. At EDT Global, we demand excellence both in terms of recruitment practices and the development of in-depth market knowledge. If you have the ability and the desire to succeed then we can provide you with a stable and solid, yet enjoyable work environment.
Our aim is to retain the respect of our colleagues over the long-term and to maintain an environment that fosters success and promote excellence.
Below you’ll see some of the benefits and info on the company and culture.
About the Company
EDT Global is a vibrant & forward thinking Consultancy. Our head office is in Sydney & we have been operating for 10 years specialising in recruitment services throughout Asia Pacific. Due to continued success & growth we are excited to announce we have opened up a London office and offer recruitment services in:
- Information Technology
- Engineering & Construction
- Accounting and Finance
- Sales and Marketing
- Public and Private Sectors
- We have a friendly team here and are expanding rapidly
- We are looking for ambitious team players who are looking for career progression
- Opportunities for Junior Consultants / Senior Consultants / Team Leaders / Managers
- No micro-management, mature and adult environment
- We treat you like adults and have faith in our staff to manage their own day
- Fantastic incentives including amazing prizes, holidays, increased leave, 4 day weeks to name a few
- Management actively encourage face to face client interaction whether its meetings or social events for clients
- Very social company – regular company get together and end of month incentives
- Strong Managerial support
- Great team spirit, regular catch ups and social get together
- Chief Happiness officer ensuring you manage your stress and maintain a healthy work/life balance
- An excellent earning potential with a fantastic commission structure and no threshold
- Fantastic office location near to public transport
- Superior Recruitment Systems
- Fast track career progression based on merit – you get promoted based on the speed of your success
- Large Training budget for development of staff
- Flexible working hours
- Large back office support team in Accounts/Payroll/Admin
- In house IT Support
- In house Migration Agent and Employment Lawyer
- Company vehicles for client visits.
Please feel free to contact us on 02 8267 6500 for an informal chat about the positions that we have vacant at present. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.